Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daily Log

Woke up around 5:00 AM to take my brother to the airport. Well technically he took me to the airport, and I took the car back home. He's on his snowboard trip in Utah. Anyway, it's hard for me to fall back to sleep after I wake up, so per'aps I'll just crash around 12PM and wake up at around 8PM. Hopefully not though...long day today. I got to finish my lesson for tonight, plus finalize everything with Micah's birthday. I'll see how everything goes.

So far I have only listed a log of my day, or my expected day in this matter. I haven't said much about my own thoughts. There's always plenty on my mind, yet when I attempt to access these thoughts, something locks me out. So what am I thinking? No one will ever know, not even me. Per'aps in time, someone will unlock my mind.

3 comments:

  1. ill give it a try to unlock your mind >=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many have tried, even I, but all have failed. Or per'aps the truth is that there is nothing to unlock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the latter part of your own comment i found to be true.

    ReplyDelete