Friday, March 27, 2009

Daily Log

Just a recap of everything that happened yesterday...it was a long day as expected. I started the singingsuccess vocal lessons. Listening to it makes me believe that it's really going to help a lot. Anyway after my long nap, I picked up Josh Comia and MJ (Mitch had lots of school work to do) and headed to church for bible study. I taught on James 1:1-4, which is all about being joyful during persecution, because trials really test our true heart and if we really believe what we believe. After that, we all ate and then headed to go bowling, but unfortunately it was packed...I didn't know that it would be packed on a Thursday night. We considered rollerskating, but if we went, we would have about 15 minutes to rollerskate. And of course there were no iceskating sessions. So we went back to the church and played hide and seek, which was awesome.

And now today. I woke up around 12, because I'm thrown off from dropping off my brother yesterday around 5:30. I got a haircut today. And right now I'm just watching over my grandma.


Thoughts? Hmm...one came to mind. My character pushes me to help others in need or in pain. The thing is, sometimes I get too caught up in helping other people, that I don't have time to take care of my own problems, whatever they may be. Maybe I should take a step back and reevaluate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment