Monday, August 17, 2009

Daily Log

Long day yesterday. I went to church late, and all eyes were on me during a music team meeting after church. Availability is better than ability. I went to the newest park and played a little basketball, then went to btc and got some Orange Julius. We went to the park near Allen's Pond, where we played tennis, 4 vs 4, and then we all somehow went jogging back and forth between goal posts. Some went to McD's, and afterward some went to the church to pick up some computer parts that were being thrown away. We then went to the Wulff's house and dropped it off, and set up some stuff. Ed called me later and said that we have four computers working.

Today I'm gotta do stuff at school, then head to the Wulff's again to see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment