Friday, August 14, 2009

Monthly Update

Plenty of things happened this month. I went to my first con, Otakon on top of that. I was alone most of the time, not because I was emo or anything of the sort, but because I could see everything and not be slowed down by anyone. I enjoyed, and maybe I'll go next year. More recently, my bro Josh came to MD with his roomie Ehrin, who went back to SD on Wednesday. Yesterday, Jeremy P and Rico slept over, and we went to Guitar Center in Rockville. Rico bought a Spyder III amp, and Jeremy got...a conga? Or whatever it's suppose to be...yeah. I'm going to head to Mr. P's cottage for an all-nighter. Yay.

I chose to update because...I gotta keep consistent with my hypothesis: daily updates become weekly, weekly updates become monthly. But since people aren't really paying attention to blogs now, I'll be posting more often just to keep track of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment