Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daily Log

I didn't really sleep. Last night I had to pick up my brother from Reagan, but his flight was delayed. I picked him up around 1:30, got home around 2 somethin somethin, and then looked up a little about interviews. I was on the couch and was unfortunately unable to sleep well, and to make things worse, my dad wakes up early to go to work. When I kinda got up, I tried to print out my resume for this internship interview that I had, but unfortunately my printer is broken. I drove to my cousin's house and printed out there, got to the interview, and everything went aight from there. Well there was a small choke up: I was asked about the difference between an abstract class and an interface, and also things about inheritance. My answer wasn't sufficient. I gotta go over what I studied, and hopefully I could catch up.

It's times like these where it's easy to forget about God and rely on human strength. We need to trust in the Lord with all our heart, lean not on our own understanding, and in all ways, through great times and through hard times, acknowledge Him, and He will make our paths straight. I wasn't that stressed out, but it stinks how things seem to work out at the moment it happens.

Thoughts? I'm studying. I'm gonna be studying the whole summer. Yay!


Another random pic. My cousin getting ready to assassinate someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment