Monday, April 20, 2009

Daily Log

Yesterday I went to church. Stephen and his family came after service was over. I got to meet...Victoria and Isabella? And his parents. We broke an airhogs airplane. I went jamming on the piano with Myrrh. I went to drop off something at btc for my friend Kitty. Went to pick up Kisha, Mary, Tina...and a dog, and went to the park. Played basketball. Phailed as usual. Went to Chipotle at btc. Ran over Andrew's foot. Actually, I didn't run over it...I stopped my car on top of it for a good 10 seconds. Went to get gas and kinda got locked out of my car. Went to drive around. Did some driving practice. Went home.

Today I did some homework. I picked up Rico and went to the gym. We went to Chik-Fil-A. Dropped Rico at home. And now I'm home.

Thoughts? My arms hurt. I can't move them.

No comments:

Post a Comment